Hello! Do you enjoy eating foods?
I got bored with eating/cooking a bit and wanted to make something different. Then I experimented with this pad thai recipe using my soba noodles with tahini sauce. It turned out good! It is a vegan recipe, but you can use meats, eggs, or seafood if you like!
I used brown rice noodle with moringa from Lotus Foods.
Spring vegetables Fusion Pad Thai
8 oz (227g) Rice noodles
1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
8 oz Extra firm or firm Tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup Green scallions, chopped
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
Salt and pepper
Black sesame seeds or white sesame seeds
Fresh lime juice
1/2~1 Tablespoon Ginger, grated
1/4 cup Unsweetened and salt-free peanut butter
3 Tablespoons Rice vinegar
2/5 Tablespoons Japanese soy sauce or tamari shoyu for gluten-free
1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds oil
1. Combine peanut sauce ingredients in a bowl. Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions. pour noodles into a colander and let drain. If noodles are sticky, toss them with 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
2. In a large skillet or work, heat sesame seed oil over medium heat. Add tofu and stir for a few minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook until asparagus is bright green and just crisp-tender, for about 7-8 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 cup of green scallions and cook for a minute. Add the noodles and sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Tossing until the liquid is absorbed.
5. Serve immediately and squeeze lime juice. Sprinkle black sesame seeds and seven spices if you like.