Lemon White Chocolate Cookies (gluten-free, vegan, and nut free)
Servings: 24 cookies
Olive oil 1/3 cup : or coconut oil
Maple syrup 1/2 cup
Almond milk 1/2 cup (if you are allergic to nuts, use soy milk)
Vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 Tablespoon
Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
Millet flour 1 cup
Brown rice flour 1/2 cup
Coconut flour 2 Tablespoons
Aluminum-free baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Sea salt 1/4 teaspoon
Vegan white chocolate 3/4 cup (I used PASCHA)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the baking pan with olive oil or coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, soy milk, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix well.
3. Stir in millet flour, brown rice flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt until combined. Add white
chocolate and mix again briefly.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart onto the baking pan.
5. Bake 13-15 minutes or until bottoms begin to barely brown. Remove from oven and cookies about 5 minutes.