Ingredients : 10-12 servings
・Dark Chocolate 5 oz
・Pomegranate seeds 1/2 cup
・Ginger powder 1 teaspoon or grated ginger 1-2 teaspoons with 1-2 teaspoons of raw honey.
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a double broiler.
2. Mix half of pomegranate seeds and ginger into the chocolate.
3. Spread the chocolate mixture as 2-inch round shape into a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Top with the remaining pomegranate seeds and sprinkle sea salt if you like.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week, or freeze for up to a few months.