Gluten-free Buckwheat ginger plum cake
9-inch round cake pan
2 Tablespoons Honey
1/2 teaspoon Grated ginger
100g Buckwheat flour
20g Almond flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease the cake pan with butter.
2. Wash and cut plum into 1/2-inch wedges.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, honey, eggs, and the ginger.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add the wet ingredient (3) into the flours and mix well until everything is evenly moistened.
6. Gently pour the batter in the pan. Arrange plum wedges over the batter.
7. Bake for 40 minutes.