Love Brussels sprouts and leeks 🙌
Not grilled or sautéed Brussels sprouts or Leek soup this time. I made omelet with the vegetables and miso🎉
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp miso
6 inches length leek
6 Brussel sprouts
Olive oil 4 Tablespoons
Salt and black pepper
Optional : cheese and butter
1.Brush the caps of each mushroom including the stems. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Trim the stem side of the Brussels sprouts, and slice each sprout in half lengthwise. Cut the white and light green part of the leek lengthwise.
3. In a bowl, combine the eggs and miso & pepper and mix well.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat. Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and once it is warm, add mushrooms, sprouts, and leeks. Add salt and pepper and saute for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables become translucent. Turn off the heat and place the vegetables on a plate.
5. Using the same pan and heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Pour the eggs into the pan and twist the pan for the eggs. The eggs fill the whole base of the pan. Cook for 1 minute and add the vegetables in the middle of the omelette. Cook for less than 1 minute and turn off the heat.
6. Use a spatula to flip one-third of the omelette to the center. repeat with the other half if you want. Serve immediately.
*You can use other vegetables such as Broccoli, Cauliflower, Asparagus, Spinach, Kale, green scallions, or onions!