One of my favorite greens is "Dandelion green." Dandelion green is powerhouse vegetable and has health benefits
- help good liver, gallbladder, bile duct function
- reduce water retention (= works as a diuretic)
- help improve bone and eye health.
Nutrients : vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, etc.
I chose red dandelion greens this time for more polyphenols⇩
Nori seaweed is usually used for sushi but I love to use nori for salad.
Nutrients: Vitamin B12 (good for vegan!), vitamin C, calcium, iron, fiber, and plant protein.
Nori seaweed looks like this ⇩ you can click to buy here or Japanese grocery stores.
- 2 cup torn dandelion greens
- 1/2 cup nori flakes (cut by hands)
- 1.5 ~ 2 T soysauce (tamari for gluten free diet)
- a pinch of salt
- 2 T sesame oil
- Japanese seven spices*
1. Wash and torn dandelion greens.
2. Toss dandelion greens and the dressing in a medium bowl.
3. Mix nori flakes just before serving.
*my favorite Japanese seven spices. Click amazon link.