Cocoa Coconut Tofu Cake (vegan & gluten-free)
1 Block silken tofu, about 14oz
40ml Coconut oil
180ml Coconut milk
1/2 cup Coconut sugar
1 cup Coconut flour
3/4 cup Millet flour
1 cup Cocoa powder + for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 170℃ (340°F). Grease 9-inch cake pan with coconut oil.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine tofu, coconut oil, and coconut milk and blend until smooth. Move this filing to a large bowl.
3. Add coconut sugar and mix well.
4. Add coconut flour, millet flour, and cocoa powder and combine until smooth.
5. Pour onto the cake pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool the cake in the oven for 1 hour. After it is cool, chill it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or even overnight.
6. If desired, garnish the cake with a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Serve immediately.
You can store the tofu cake in a refrigerator for 4-5 days.
* If you are not vegan or gluten-free, use butter instead of coconut oil, wheat flour/whole wheat flour instead of coconut flour/millet flour, and your favorite milk instead of coconut milk!