🍵 Gluten free Green tea Coconut Cream Pie 🥥
<Ingredients : 9 inch pan>
Brown Rice Flour Crust
- Coconut oil 6 T
- Organic coconut sugar 1/4 cup (or pure cane sugar)
- Large egg 1
- Pinch of salt
- Brown rice flour 1 cup
- Almond milk 4 T
- Full fat coconut cream 1 can
- Banana 1
- Cornstarch 5 T
- Matcha powder (green tea) 1 tsp + water 2 tsp
- Maple syrup if needed 2 T
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Coat the loaf pan with coconut oil. Or use baking sheet.
1. In medium size bowl, combine coconut oil, sugar and egg and whisk until fully combined.
2. Add rice flour and salt and mix them well and add almond milk. Stir until fully combined and all of the crumbs are moistened.
3. Scoop the mixture into the pan and firmly press it down. Bake 350 F for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 20 minutes while making the filling.
4. In a food processor, combine coconut milk, banana, cornstarch and blend them until smooth. Pour the filling into the hot pot and cook with low heat until thickened. In a small bowl, mix green powder with water.
5. Add the green tea into the filling and pour it into the cooled rice crust.
6. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 5 hours or over night.
7. Serve and Enjoy!