Love Brussels sprouts and leeks 🙌
Not grilled or sautéed Brussels sprouts or Leek soup this time. I made omelet with the vegetables and miso🎉
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp miso
6 inches length leek - slice
6 Brussel sprouts, trimmed, halved
2 mushrooms slice
Olive oil 4 Tbsp
Salt and pepper
Optional : cheese and butter
1. In a bowl, add eggs and miso & pepper. Mix well.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium - high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and once it's warm, add the sliced leeks, brussels sprouts, and mushrooms. Add salt and pepper and saute
for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables become translucent. Turn off the heat and place the veggies on a plate.
3. Using the same pan and heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Pour the eggs into the pan and twist the pan for the eggs. The eggs fill the whole base of the pan. Cook for 1 minutes and add the vegetables on the middle of the omelette. Cook for less than 1 minutes and turn off the heat.
4. Use a spatula to flip one-third of the omelette to the center. repeat with the other half if you want. Serve immediately.
* if you add cheese, add it with the vegetables.
* I sometimes like to add butter when I cook eggs.