I made pumpkin spinach vegan caesar salad as October recipe for Naturopathy 🥗
🎃Pumpkin Spinach Vegan Caesar Salad🎃
<Ingredients : 4 servings>
- 2~2.5 cups (1.5~2cm cubes) Pumpkin (Japanese)
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 cups Baby spinach
- Almond 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/2 cup or less Water or boiled water
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Rice vinegar
- salt and black pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add the pumpkin and sautéed until pumpkin becomes brown.
2. Wash the spinach. Coarsely chop almonds.
3. Mix the dressing ingredients until it becomes creamy.
4. Mix pumpkin, spinach and almond and pour the dressing.