Mood swing, stress, fatigue..?
This recipe is for you : Marinated Maitake mushrooms Mitsuba Salad.
Maitake is Japanese mushroom and is a type of adaptogen = healing plants/herbs as immune & hormone booster and stress relievers.
Maitake Mushrooms : You can find at a Japanese grocery store.
Rich in vitamin C,Vitamin D,Vitamin E, antioxidants, β-glucan, fiber, amino acids, lots of minerals etc.
β-glucan : anti-inflammation, candida protector, stress reliever, immune booster, and GI cleansing.
Mitsuba is Japanese herbs and is to ease mood swing, boost energy level, etc.
- 1 pound Maitake mushrooms, cleaned and torn into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup Mitsuba (leaves and steams cut into 1.5")
- 1.5 - 2 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons Soy sauce (tamari)
- Salt & Pepper
1. Blend all marinated ingredients "lemon juice, soy sauce, and black pepper" in a medium bowl.
2. Sautéed maitake mushrooms with sesame oil and a pinch of salt until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Toss the warm maitake with the marinated sauce. Cover the bowl and let the maitake marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. When you are ready to serve, toss the mitsuba.